I guess you’re mostly here for my photography, but for the curious, here’s a few ‘fun’ facts about me:
- I grew up in the city of Bath, famous for its Roman baths and Georgian architecture. Oh, and the hills. Bath’s learner drivers have to master hill starts pretty damn quickly.
- My dad is a keen amateur photographer and my mum was a history teacher for many years.
- I studied Egyptology at the University of Liverpool to Masters level.
- I’ve been to Egypt once and would love to get back over there at some point soon.
- I have two brilliant girlies who put the sparkle into life for me.
- My husband is a talented photographer who has inspired and encouraged me to get to where I am today with my photography.
- I’m somewhere on the dyslexic/dyspraxic scale.
- I have hypermobile joints.
- I’ve had a degree of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since May 2015; I find photography incredibly therapeutic and energising.